Thursday, June 10, 2010

All: the whole of

Today: Been spending a copious amount of time outside- lounging around, reading & eating avocados. The sun has decided to grace us (up here in the North West) with her presence. We all smile when the sun is out, it's beautiful, it's like our moods correlate with the weather and so with each other. We all feel compelled to go outside and enjoy the sun- while it lasts (because tomorrow it'll probably rain). I've been daydreaming a lot, my fantasies of traveling the world with close friends & lovers. I also got into a sort of kick about my childhood & nature's influence during that time. I even felt it necessary to write an essay about it... or more a ramble I suppose. Today has been refreshing.

Yesterday: Packing with a fresh new attitude about the good times that lay ahead in my soon-to-be new, temporary, house. Then went to give blood, but got differed for low iron. Next went to Raki's going away potluck at the new place; was fed a delicious meal filled mostly with fresh veggies out of the garden & with an accompaniment of wine and ice cream, mmm. Afterwords I met up with some other friends and we strolled to the Mad Hater Tea Party at Clyde's house (this was all very spontaneous, so I didn't have my camera along unfortunately). We really all did turn mad after about 10 cups of tea and the sugar high we were all riding from the chocolate colored strawberry's, tarts, "eat me" cakes, & sugar flowers. So incredibly lovely the entire evening was, really wish I had had my camera to permanently store all those wonderful smiles.

"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense.
Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. 
And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would."

No comments:

Post a Comment